Thursday, January 5, 2012

Marc Anthony To Jennifer Lopez: I Gotta New Girlfriend Too!


I haven't seen a more blatant display of "Heeeeey, you're not the only one getting sex....I AM TOO" from a couple before in my life!

Jennifer and Marc? Do we need a sitdown with therapist Flash? I'm available. Have your people email me for my rates.

Via US Magazine:
J-Lo's not the only one moving on! Marc Anthony has a new lady in his life. On Tuesday, the 43-year-old singer tweeted a message to Venezuelan model Shannon De Lima that said, translated into English, "To Shannon, my status of liberty. Kisses baby!" According to Hola.com, De Lima has a 4-year-old son from a previous relationship. She and Anthony went public with their romance this past weekend, re-tweeting congratulatory messages, including one from his son Chase (whom he adopted when he was dating Debbie Rosado.) Chase tweeted: "To all my followers and all Twitter peeps, follow the best couple of 2012 and for many for years Marc Anthony and Shannon De Lima!" 
Twitter...the land of the DESPERATE and THIRSTY!

Image: Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Lets keep it real...Marc was a non mutha fuggin factor before he married JLo is his behavior really suprising?? ahahahhahahha

    ReplyDelete