Friday, January 6, 2012

Pax Pulls A Gun Out To Protect His Mom Angelina Jolie (PHOTO)!


Maybe it's because my parents did a horrible job in raising me, or perhaps I just have a twisted way of thinking, but this is THEEEE funniest yet cutest pic I've seen in my life!

YOU BETTA PROTECT YOUR MOMMA, Pax!!!

Angelina Jolie's son, Pax Jolie-Pitt, doesn't give a damn that we were just thankful for the holidays, or that it's a new year, or that he was rescued from the slums in Vietnam. Slim is on gun duty against the paparazzi as he and momma were spotted on a shopping trip to a party supply store in Hollywood yesterday.

And look at Angie! Even SHE dared to crack a smile (I guess I'm not the only one). You're proud, aren't you?

Sidebar - See, this is why I don't have any children. You will NOT go out in public embarrassing me! NO, SIR!!!

Image: X17online

2 comments:

  1. OMG he is going to be a terrorist mark my words. he holding that heat like a professional

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN!!! Agreed..he's going to be a problem lol.

    ReplyDelete