Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"RHOBH's" Kyle Richards: "If You Cheat Once, Don't Tell"

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Ut Oh!!! That's a sure way to get people talking....

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards - 42 (I REALLY want her hair....I would cut it off and attach it to my own head if that was completely legal and all. Sure...go ahead and judge!) made an appearance on Good Morning America yesterday to promote hew new book, Life Is Not a Reality Show: Keeping It Real With The Housewife Who Does It All, where she revealed her thoughts on cheating: 'If you cheat on your spouse once do not tell. You get a free pass...'
"I know I was going to get some heat for that. I've seen circumstances with people that I know are in love with their spouse and they made one mistake and I said - this is somebody that I know, nobody that anybody knows here, Listen, if this really was a one time mistake, and you did not put this person in jeopardy, I personally think you should deal with it with yourself and with God and not go and say: 'Honey look what I did,' because I knew that this would ruin their relationship and their life."
Can I keep it all the way real, Dancers? May I??? I kinda agree with Kyle! AGAIN...go ahead and judge.

If cheating is an isolated incident and you are convinced that it will NEVER happen again, why go and ruffle feathers and potentially ruin your marriage or relationship? LISTEN, I'm not a fan of cheating AT ALL but I'm completely not oblivious to the fact that it happens. And at times, people can be truly sorry for their indiscretions.

Now, you repetitive MOFO's out there? All I can say is you will get dealt with in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment