Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Joan And Melissa Rivers Ink A Reality Deal!


I'm thinking I should get one next....COT DAMN!

The WEtv network (particularly famous for their wedding reality shows) has just revealed a new reality show starring Joan Rivers and her daughter Melissa Rivers titled, "Mother Knows Best", which will have Joan and Melissa living together under one roof. 

OMG......I would shoot myself!!! Because a grown woman, can NOT live with their mom when they are an adult! Somebody's gonna end up dead!

"We have more viewers than ever before in our history and we're excited to bring them a new slate packed with conflict, drama and humor that addresses the issues that are most relevant to their lives," said Kim Martin, president and general manager of WEtv.

This might be a really funny show, because if anybody knows Joan Rivers, that mouth of her's is RIDICULOUS!

I'll be watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment