Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome Back Scarface!!!


This makes me really happy!!!

Rap legend/icon Scarface has decided to bless us with his musical presence once again and come out of retirement with new music!!!

In 2008, the Houston based rapper made a decision to "quit" after releasing album Emeritus - meaning retired professor - saying at the time, "I don't retire, I quit. It feels real good. The Emeritus record, the reason I'm so proud of it is because it's my last. I'm done, man. If you leave it up to me, I quit." 

Now, it seems as if Scarface had a change of heart (we know you couldn't leave us too long, especially with all the foolishness going on. I won't name any names....). He is gearing up to release a mixtape soon.
  He says, "I love music, I eat, sleep and s**t music. I always wanted to drop a mixtape on my own. So I just said, 'Let's drop an independent mixtape.' I feel that I should be an adult and musician and pioneer - that's what they call me. I feel that I need to move on to another stage with the way I deliver my music to the public.
"I got a lot of s**t and I'm using about three percent of what I know about music. I'm not using it all. I'm music. I can play that s**t long enough for a real musician to catch it and feel me, where I'm going, and we make magic like that."

Again, I couldn't be more happier about this news, because I'm sort've sick and tired with the type of music (especially from rappers) that I'm hearing nowadays! Real music always prevails in the end, right!

Show the youngins how to do it, Face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment