Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Flash's Ladies!

 I'm TIRED of talking about Amy Winehouse walking around liking like a skeleton! Moving on........
 Heidi Klum at the Eva Longoria new perfume event - Heidi, this is surprising for me to say, but I am NOT feeling this look! Did Seal push you in the pool perhaps?
 Dakota Fanning was spotted at her school in Los Angeles yesterday afternoon - Ummmm, school? I didn't think young actresses went to THAT place! Good for you.....
 Whitney Port out and about in NYC!
 The Kardahian women at the Beach Bunny Swimwear event at the Beach Bunny Swimwear store on Robertson Blvd. Is there ANYTHING you guys don't sell??? I'm guessing it will be chicken wings/fries specials next!
 Kate Hudson, you're scaring me in this pic!

More under the cut.........

 Estelle at the Fences Broadway premiere....LOVE Estelle!
 Rashida Jones at the premiere of “Monogamy” at the Tribeca Film Festival. Loving the look from Head to Heels!
 Kristin Cavallari and Audrina Patridge were spotted in Times Square promoting the new season of The Hills

Images: Getty Images/Flynetonline/WENN/INF Daily/

No comments:

Post a Comment