Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ATL Women Get Down On "Bedrock Remix" (VIDEO)



Check out the CUTE and CAMPY video from Rasheeda Bedrock - Remix off her Rasheeda’s Boss B*tch Music Mixtape, featuring appearances from KANDI, Rasheeda & Diamond along with Lola Monroe (Angel Lola Luv), & Toya Carter (yep!!! as in Tiny & Toya).

I ain't gonna lie....I was READY to unleash hella jokes when I initially heard about the video, but I think it cute! Don't get me wrong, there are some areas where I could go innnnn, but all in all....it seems to be made outta fun!

I'm diggin Toya's verse the most....I think it's because of the NAWLINS accent! So, Toya.....you gonna start rappin' now?

2 comments:

  1. Ok since u wont go innnn Flashdacne I will.
    Who r these bitches???? and wtf is the on ur eye Lola, we let u out the hood and this is the way u represent. Come on back around the way so I can give you some act right but i did like ur verse Cute *wink wink*. Kandi why the phuck are u entertaining these bitches, they not even on ur level. Step your game up toya. DAMN. Toya go sit down and somewhere and be the paid ex-wife you are please, u dont wanna be called a "baby mama" but that is some straight baby mama shit u doin right there. you dont c mike jordan wife coming out of retirement do u? she chilling somewhere doing PAID ex-wife shit like u shld be.

    No Comment for sheeda and Diamond cause there isjust no need lol
    Ok Im done

    ReplyDelete
  2. PHUCKIN *faint* @ locsofcolor! I will NOT this here morning.....LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete