Monday, June 28, 2010

2010 BET Awards: Performance And Show

 If she doesn't like like Wilma Flinstone, I don't know WHO does!!! WILLLLLLLLLLMMMMMAAAAAA!

More under the cut......
Kanye FINALLY blessed us with his presence!!!
Yes Ma'am, AKeys!!!!
 Queen Latifah did a WONDERFUL job as host! Heart her.....
Keyshia, is that you??? Many didn't feel Keyshia's look, but I thought she looked GREAT!
Nia and Larenz paid a lil tribute to their roles in "Love Jones"! It made me tingle!!! Did I mention how GORGE Nia is???? Oh Ok.....
Usher sang "There Goes My Baby"!
Alicia and Swizz look VERY happy!
 Welcome back T.I.
Drake accepted his award with the "bad haircut mob"! OffYaSelf!
Mike Epps is a FOOL!
SERIOUSLY hatin'!
MUST give props....Dirty Money killed their performance!
Saaaang, Mo!
Drizzy!
Patti, Janelle and AKeys did an OUTSTANDING job for the Prince Lifetime Achievement Award performance!!! As you can see, Alicia hopped her pregnant behind ON TOP of the piano! YES MA'AM 
As if he needs an introduction....The Purple one himself: PRINCE!!!!

Images: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment