Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Day In The Life Of: Tameka Raymond!


Vibe had the pleasure of spending the day with the 'famous' and often times 'infamous' Tameka Raymond!

In this photo-shoot of sorts, they followed the recently divorced wife of Usher as she dropped by her new boutique "Estella", got her hair done, pumped some iron, and took some time out to hang with her kids.

For some reason, I feel Tameka and I are friends.....call me crazy! :)

More flix under the break.....


My Heavens!!! How cute are these kids?!?!?
5 kids, and all boys on top of that with this body??? I don't even have kids, and I ain't working with this!

Many people HATE (or are jealous...however you wanna look at it) of this woman, but she still seems to always have a smile on her face. Life must be good, eh?
 
Images: Vibe

4 comments:

  1. Tameka is simply BEAUTIFUL! She is the personification of grace and class. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a GOODIE! Tameka looks FAB! *Clapping*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flashdance hearts Tamika !!! OMG !! look at that baby , wanna hug him .22222222 CUTE

    ReplyDelete