Monday, June 28, 2010

Soccer Star Landon Donovan Had A Baby On His Wife???


Ummmmmm, is EVERYBODY doing this nowadays??? I'm confused........

Via People:
His team crashed out of the World Cup this weekend, and now Landon Donovan faces a personal crisis: a forthcoming report from a U.K. newspaper in which a British woman claims she is pregnant with Donovan's child. Donovan, 28, is separated from his wife, actress Bianca Kajlich. Regarding the pregnancy report, Donovan did not deny it might be true, telling Sports Illustrated's Web site: "I was informed of the possibility during the World Cup, and if I need to take responsibility, then I will provide the appropriate support. This is a private matter, and I will refrain from further comment at this time."
I'm convinced this is the NEW BLACK! Not impressed!!!!!!!!! There are condoms on every single corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment