Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Elin Nordegren: "I Never Suspected Anything"


Here's more juiciness from Elin Nordegren's People interview:
"I never suspected, not a one. For the last three and a half years, when all this was going on, I was home a lot more with pregnancies, then the children and my school. I felt stupid as more things were revealed - how could I not have known anything? The word 'betrayal' isn't strong enough. I felt embarrassed for having been so deceived. I felt betrayed by many people around me. Initially, I thought we had a chance, and we tried really hard."
There are soooooo many women out there right now that feel Elin's pain! But through it all, she STILL wishes him good fortune:
"I wish him all the best in the future, as a person and as an athlete. I know he is going to go down as the best golfer that ever lived, and rightfully so. I feel privileged to have witnessed a part of his golfing career."
CLASS.ACT!!!!!

Source


No comments:

Post a Comment