Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Stars Celebrate The 30th Anniversary Of PETA


Even though I am NOT a huge fan of this group, PETA celebrated it's 30th anniversary by having a gala and humanitarian awards dinner yesterday evening at The Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles.

It turned out to be a star studded event as "30 Rock" actor Alec Baldwin tended to hosting duties at the "don't wear fur and if you do, we will throw fake blood on you" soiree.

More stars under the break.....

 
Pammy WTF happened??? You used to be such a DIME!
Now THAT'S the Lea Michele I know! 
Eva Mendes
Sophia Bush
 
Joaquin Phoenix. I'm happy you decided to give up the beard and the glasses. No one belived it was "real" in the first place! Nonetheless, you look very handsome....
YAAAASSSS, Kelly!!!
I just don't see the appeal in Kellen Lutz....call me crazy!
Olivia Nunn
Isabel Lucas. She is sooo pretty to me!
Ummmmm, why?
*Rubs eyes for clarity* Charo......ummm, yeah.
 
Video Vixen Vida Guerra. When did she get old??? 
 

Images: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment