Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bishop Eddie Long Addresses His Congregation (VIDEO)



The moment you've all been waiting for......

Bishop Eddie Long FINALLY addressed (if that's what you wanna call it) his congregation early this morning for the first time since now FOUR young men have filed suit saying he sexual abused them.

If I were Eddie Long & Co. I would've made sure that those collection plates were in heavy rotation, because there wasn't an empty seat in the house for morning service (nosey MOFOs!).

All jokes aside, not much was said in reference to the allegations, but the Bishop did say he would not defend himself to the media:
"I've been accused, I'm under attack. I want you to know, as I said earlier, that I am not a perfect man," he said. "But this thing, I'm going to fight."
Not a perfect man, eh? How about "I DID NOT DO IT"!

Long added that he's "not the man that has been portrayed on the television. That's not me."

"And I want you to know one other thing," he told the cheering crowd Sunday morning. "I feel like David against Goliath, but I've got five rocks and I haven't thrown one yet."
What are your thoughts???

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment