Thursday, October 28, 2010

And The Kardashian Empire Expands.....


....YEP! They'll be owning the government shortly.

Via Kim's Blog:
I am so excited to reveal to you guys that Kourtney, Khloe and I have partnered with Mobile Resource Card to create our very own Kardashian Prepaid Mastercard. To me, the coolest thing about this prepaid card is that when you get the card you also get a Mobile Mone account for free and you can transfer your money between your accounts when you need it, using your phone. It’s like having an ATM in your phone, LOL. No one likes going to banks and ATMs and we’re constantly on our phones, so why not make it easy to manage your money from your mobile!? There are so many more amazing features to this card and I’m so excited to share it with you guys. I think you guys are going to love it! We’ll be hosting a huge launch event at PACHA NYC on November 9 at 8pm and I can’t wait.
2010 Mantra: MAKE THAT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, girls. You guys are taking over the world, one AZZ at a time!

1 comment:

  1. this pic is no bueno Khloe look like chucky. they all look like they r just sticking their necks out NO BUENO re shoot

    ReplyDelete