Thursday, October 28, 2010

Heidi Montag's Mom Is Now A Maid!!!


WOW!

Ever since Heidi Montag's mom, Darlene Egelhoff's, restaurant closed after 21 years in business, the hard working woman from Crested Butte, Colorado has admited that times have been hard on her and her family.

Now, she is admitting the occupation she has leaned on to make ends meet: MAID!

She speaks on how some of her employers recognize her from being on The Hills:
That's very humbling for me and I very much appreciate that experience because I don’t ever want to get full of myself and think I’m too good to do anything.
Very sad!

Darlene admits that Heidi has no clue about her financial problems as she hasn't spoken to her in 9 months!

BLAME SPENCER!!!!

I'm serious. This is just a cluster-phuck of a situation! Heidi, how are you NOT going to reach out to your mom??? I don't believe for one second that she isn't aware of her mom's financial troubles.

Shame on you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment