Friday, October 15, 2010

Are Jessica Simpson And BFF Ken Paves On The Outs?


Awwww. Say it ain't so.....

During a recent interview, the celebrity hairstylist Ken Paves was asked if BFF Jessica Simpson was still on his client list.


Ken had a hard time answering. He replied, “Yes, but no, but… That’s what led to the speculation. We’re both busy. I’ve been working on a lot of things that have kept me in town or traveling.”

Mmmmm Hmmm.....

But an inside source says that’s not the whole story. "Ken is sick of her cycle of dumping friends when she's with a guy. She smothers guys and they dump her. Then she goes back to Ken."

NOOO!!! Why do "boys" have to come between girlfriends (YES, I'm aware Ken is a boy). This makes me sad. Hopefully it's just speculation, but something is telling me it's not.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment