Friday, October 29, 2010

SURPRISE....SURPRISE! Audrina's Mom Apologizes


So after spouting off in a drunken rant about her daughter being eliminated on DWTS, Audrina Patridge's mom, Lynn Patridge, has bit the bullet and apologized after embarrassing the shyt outta her daughter:
"I was extremely emotional after her elimination – it just came as such a shock," Lynn says. "I want to apologize for offending anyone. I am sincerely sorry for the negative things I said in the heat of the moment. As a mother, there is no pain in this world like seeing your children upset. I am so proud of my daughter and all she has accomplished on Dancing with the Stars."
Hmmmm, somebody got an angry phone call from their daughter, I take it! 

hahahahahaha...I'm still laughing, because mom was off the hook!

No comments:

Post a Comment