Monday, November 8, 2010

Celebs Do The 2010 MTV European Music Awards


Last night, many celebs were in the  house for the 2010 MTV European Music Award at the La Caja Magica in Madrid, Spain. 

Eva Longoria took over for hosting duties while Katy Perry, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus and Kid Rock performed their hits for the energetic crowd! Lastly, GaGa proved to be the night's big winner picking up 3 trophies....SURPRISE SURPRISE! 

Enjoy red carpet, show and  post-show flix under the break.....


 
 Newly married Katy Perry and Russell Brand looking adorable!
 
 Eva Longoria.....ummmmm.
 Eva rocked a very innneresting "dress"
 Taylor Momsen and her band
 
 
 I love this! Rihanna in a Marchesa #
Snooki and Pauly D - OMG...how much does Snooki look like Lil Kim???
 
 Shakira! I always wanna shake, rattle and roll when I see a picture of her!
 
 
 I'm not a fan of this white tiered D&G dress on Miley, but she looks nice. Is that possible?
 
 
KE$HA *blank-stare*, I really LOVE your music, but for some reason I can't fully embrace you as an artist because you ALWAYS look a catastrophic MESS!!!
 What song do you have that causes you to sing THIS hard?
 
 
 
 
 
 Bon Jovi
I love me some Kid Rock!

Images: Getty Images/WENN

No comments:

Post a Comment