Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hip Hop News: Swizz Beatz Scores A New Gig + WTF, 50???


According to Rap Radar, Alicia Keys' hubby Swizz Beatz has been appointed to the The Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music at New York University. 

NIIIIIICE!!! 

Swizzy will participate in group lectures, mentoring, and song writing critiques. Of the new position, he says:
“I’m excited to be able to take my many years of experience in the music business and use it as an example to instruct students,” remarked Swizz Beatz. “The invitation from Mr. Davis and Professor Rabhan is humbling and I’m honored.”
Who said that marrying Mizz Keys doesn't come with perks!

50 Cent Foolishness under the break....


 
 

What on God's green earth.......

YOUR boy 50 Cent posted these pics on Twitter of him just "bull-shittin' around" with $500K (YEP, you read that right). 

He wrote:
"Holy sh*t bat man I think I'm rich"

"Who said I don't have a heart." 
Ummmmmm, yea. I really don't have anything to say besides, lemme hold something?!

Images: Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment