Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kanye West Shuts Down The Bowery Ballroom With Many Musical Guests!


If you were one of the few that got a chance to experience Kanye West and friends last night at the Bowery Ballroom in NYC last night, consider yourself LUCKY because the super intimate venue (capacity: 550 people) was jam-packed with fans who rushed to get tickets ($100) when the concert was announced the exact same day (tickets sold out in seconds). 

Kanye was joined on stage by rap's current greats Nicki Minaj, Teyana Taylor, Bon Iver's Justin Vernon and Swizz Beatz and Rick Ross. Also in attendance at the concert were Diddy, music executives Lyor Cohen and Sylvia Rhone, ?uestlove, comedian Aziz Ansari, Selita Ebanks, and more.

The POWER of Kanye, I tell ya!

Kanye spoke to the crowd and said:
"As you know, it's been an extremely hard year for me," he began. "But getting back to music, G.O.O.D. Fridays, and the album ... I never thought I'd say this, I wanna thank the magazine for perfect scores across the board. I always felt like I could do anything.

"To do 100,000 digitally," Ye continued, remarking on his first day tally in sales from Monday. "And slated to do 600,000 the first week. I'm not here to do mother----ing politics. I'm here to make music. I'm not here to talk in no interviews; no one ask me any stupid f---ing questions."
Would you expect anything different from 'Ye? I don't.....

More flix from the concert under the break.....


 
 
 
 





Images: MTV/Erez Avissar

No comments:

Post a Comment