Friday, November 5, 2010

Kim To Collaborate With Kanye West....Musically?



So Kim you're really serious about this music thing, huh? I'm not mad. Say it with me, Dancers.....MAKE THAT MONEY!

The Kardashian sisters spoke with MTV at their DASH New York opening when Kim was asked if she would be collaborating musically with Kanye West. Kim says:
"I am having fun [with] whatever I'm doing right now," she said when asked about her musical endeavors. "I'm having fun. [Kanye's] a musical genius, so I would be honored to work with Kanye," she said of any possible collaboration with the artist. "It's all in fun. We're just trying to have a good time."
Having a good time, eh? Oh aiiiiight....

Khloe chimed and said:
"I can tell you I am a rapper, and my name is K-Money, and I do a remix on Kim's song. And Kourtney is an opera singer; she could throw you a beat."
Who doesn't LIVE for Khloe? Show many ONE person, and I'll show you a liar!

No comments:

Post a Comment