Thursday, December 23, 2010

DJ Pauly D Lands His Own MTV Reality Show!


NIIIIICE!

It is being reported that Jersey Shore's DJ Pauly D has landed his own reality show spin-off on MTV entitled, Pauly's World!!!

Wait....No Snooki? Or The Situation?

The show will chronicle Pauly's life as a DJ "on the road with his buddies, and of course, there might be a few women featured on the upcoming show. Much shooting has already been done, although the show hasn't aired yet."

Oh, I'm sure there will be PLENTY of women!

According to a source: "The boys that Pauly hangs with are 'Big Mike' his road manager, Jerry his bodyguard, and Ryan - a buddy he grew up with, who has a really good business sense. It looks like Vinny might be making an appearance. The group of guys had a blast while shooting and it looks like another MTV hit show."

I'm betting this show will be a hit as well! CONGRATS to Pauly.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for PAULY D from the Jersey Shore that he got his own show! I can't wait to watch it! I enjoy watching him on MTV every Thursday night. I hate to miss any of the drama so if I have to go somewhere on Thursday I still will be able to tune in! I have a SLING BOX from DISH Network and I can stream live TV content onto my iPhone or even Smartphone wherever I am. As a DISH employee I can tell you that DISH is the only provider to offer all of your channels that you watch at home, on-the-go. You should check out DishNetwork.com for more info.

    ReplyDelete