Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Jennifer Hudson Pays Tribute To Oprah At Kennedy Center Honors (VIDEO)



I think it will forever baffle me that JHud was able to transform her body the way she did. While I'm here struggling to lose A lb, she lost like 1,639lbs. But alas.....

Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson payed tribute to the GREAT Oprah Winfrey at the Kennedy Center Honors, which aired on Tuesday night. Lady Hudson performed “I’m Here” (accompanied by the Tennessee State University Choir ) from the Broadway musical The Color Purple, and of course she SLAAAYED the competition

Check it out above!

PS - That's right, Stedman....hold on to Lady O like so....YAAAAASSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ummmmm jhud can u call me pls cause I'm confused thx......

    I love stedman and OPRAH together cause they don't give a phuck what the hatred say "sidebar" I think they married lol

    ReplyDelete