Thursday, December 23, 2010

Michelle Williams Break Silence On Heath Ledger's Passing (VIDEO)



In a very rare interview, Blue Valentine actress Michelle Williams (mother to Ledger's daughter Matilda and former fiance) is finally opening up about Heath Ledger's death and the affect that it has had on her and her daughter's life. 
"I've found meanings around the circumstance, but the actual event itself still doesn't ... I can't find a meaning for it. I can find meanings in things and people and relationships that have sprung up and friendships that have strengthened. I can find a lot of meaning in that, but not in why."

Michelle also shared that she is really hazy on the entire year following Ledger’s death. "In a strange way, I miss that year, because all those possibilities that existed then are gone."
Still so very sad. Watch the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment