Thursday, December 23, 2010

Soccer Star Landon Donovan Files For Divorce


Another one bits the dust. Can't say I'm surprised by this one.

USA soccer star Landon Donovan has officially filed for divorce from his wife Bianca Kajlich this past Tuesday. I'm not sure if many of you remember, but Landon and Bianca had marital problems in the past when a British woman claimed he fathered a love child with her. But those allegations turned out to be untrue with Landon saying shortly after that, "I will not be a dad any time soon, which is good news for me." 

I'm sure it is, sir!

In a joint statement, Donovan and Bianca told press, "We remain the closest of friends and will always be important parts of each other's lives."

I'm curious, what is the divorce rate in the US?

No comments:

Post a Comment