Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hip Hop News: Nas Gives Out Xmas Meals + Nicki Minaj Speaks On Hate And Envy

 Look at that ace....MAN!!!

One of my all time faves in the hip-hop game, Nasir "Nas" Jones was on hand spreading his holiday cheer (and FINE-ness) at his second annual dinner at Melba’s 125 in Harlem on Wednesday. The rap pioneer served up holiday meals to over 250 people and their relatives, along with restaurateur Melba Wilson, for families affected with HIV/AIDS.

Kelis, if you knew what I knew, you might wanna getta back...k? Carrying on....

Nicki Minaj speaks on hate and envy in the industry to MTV under the break....


 
I hate to say it, but a lot of people harbor just a lot of just hate, envy. It almost feels like, because I’m where I am, they’re where they are. I didn’t do this to you; I didn’t do this to your career. I’m responsible for Nicki; you’re responsible for you.
Ha! This quote was definitely a Lil Kim READ!!! 

But I can sincerely identify with most of what she is saying. Success does in fact breed a lot of jealousy and envy. If anything, I hope Nicki's success lights a big fire inside of Kim, because Lawwwwd knows the game needs her (Flashdance needs her).

2011 is gonna be interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment