Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Music: Lil Kim Ft. I.R.S. "Clap Clap" + ‘6 Foot 7 Foot (Freestyle)’

 

Have you been waiting for it? Yall already know I have! In my opinion, this new music is a pre-cursor to what Lil Kim has to offer us. Flash is IMPRESSED!

Check out Lil Kim (aka Kimmy Blanco) and her I.R.S. (International Rock Stars) crew on their anticipated new track "Clap Clap" and a freestyle over Lil Wayne's ‘6 Foot 7 Foot' song (how ironic, eh?), BOTH  off her forthcoming mixtape. 

Off 'Clap Clap' she rhymes: "So mention my name out your mouth/ And before you take a bow, we’ll be clapping from the crowd.”

And on the ‘6 Foot 7 Foot' freestyle, she boasts: “OK OK, I got the ball/ I’m coming down the court like Jordan with his tongue out/ Petite and all, I’m stepping on ya’ll like I’m 20 foot tall”

Thoughts???

Hear both songs under the break....


 'Clap Clap'


'6 Foot 7 Foot (Freestyle)'


PS - I wish it would've just been KIM on these tracks instead of I.R.S. Blahhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment