Friday, February 11, 2011

Jennifer Hudson Recounts Family Tragedy On "Oprah" + Performs Her Debut Single "Where You At"


This girl has been through sooooooooo much over the last couple of years, but through it all she has come out on top, and better than EVER!!!

Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson was a guest on the Oprah Winfrey Show where she spoke about her weight loss (shedding around 80 lbs) on Weight Watchers, she debuted her 1st single "Where You At" from her sophomore album I Remember Me (March 22nd), and recounts the TRAGIC death of her mother, brother and nephew:
“I try to do everything to say, ‘OK, will my mother like this? Will she be pleased? Will she be proud of that? How do I know she’s happy and she’s smiling down at me from heaven?’” said the tearful songstress. “And that’s what I try to go by and walk by.”

“It’s such a shocking thing,” she said. “It’s a lot to take in. It’s like, ‘OK, is this real? Did this really happen?’ It’s hard to put it in sync with reality.”
I found myself crying along with her yesterday when I viewed the program. It's so painfully obvious that she still carries around so much hurt and pain that her family is no longer with her.

But as we all know, life goes on. And she has definitely made them proud of her!

Enjoy a snippet of the interview (couldn't provide the FULL interview...HARPO productions don't play that LOL) along with her performance under the break.....



Original Video- More videos at TinyPic


1 comment:

  1. YES JHUD skinny bitch but her weave look TERIBLE(n my spanish voice) she need to call Darshell lls

    ReplyDelete