Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kim Zolciak's Assistant Sweetie Hughes Speaks Out! "NeNe's Traumatizing My Life"


Via Life&Style:
First, Real Housewife NeNe Leakes accused Kim Zolciak of treating Sweetie Hughes, Kim's assistant (above), like a "slave" on The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Now that allegation has prompted a "Free Sweetie" crusade that Sweetie says is ruining her life. Atlanta radio host Rickey Smiley launched the campaign on Feb. 16 after NeNe called his morning show.

"They're doing it for Black History Month, and it offends me," Sweetie tells Life & Style. "They have pastors calling into the radio station and praying for me. They've taken it too far. NeNe's jealous that she's not as close to Kim as I am. I've known Kim for 11 years, since I was a kid. Kim's a great friend to me. NeNe's traumatizing my life. She's bringing hell to it."

"I never want to speak to NeNe again. My assistant Sweetie is so upset about the whole thing, she's beside herself," Kim tells Life & Style. "NeNe has problems."
Hmph! This is just a big mess, and I can totally understand why Sweetie feels that way! I've never thought that Kim talked down to Sweetie, but hey...I'm only seeing edited footage like the rest of you all.

This is why I would NEVER do reality TV! Fame and popularity is not EVERYTHING it's cracked up to be, Dancers.

1 comment:

  1. not the pastor calling HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete