Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rihanna Speaks On "S&M" Video Controversy (VIDEO)



In an interview with EXTRA after performing at the halftime show for the NBA All-Star game, pop superstar Rihanna shed a little light on her controversy for allegedly ripping off Dave LaChapelle in her music video S&M.
“I don’t think people would’ve been that curious if there wasn’t some controversy involved or connected to. ‘S&M’ is my favorite video that I’ve ever, ever, ever done. I can’t wait to keep making more incredible videos and beatin’ them out every time. ‘S&M’ is gonna be a hard one to beat.”
Ummmm, she slid right past that question,eh? But carry on!

She also speaks about touring with Cee-Lo, what she looks for in a man and Gwyneth Paltrow's body: “She is so hot and skinny and way older than I am and looks better than me. Gwyneth, you suck!”

Ha! 

Peep the interview above!

No comments:

Post a Comment