Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Adele Talks Success!


Oh, how I HEART this woman! So very proud of her!

Via Adele's blog:
IMPOSSIBLE

The first time I ever came to america I was 15 and my dad took me on holiday to NY. I remember going into the then massive virgin store in times square where I thought how amazing it would be to one day have a record in a record shop abroad. Though I NEVER thought it likely in the UK, because it’s pretty unlikely full stop. The thought of my music travelling to any extent always seemed impossible!

Almost 7 years later I’ve just been told I have a number 1 album in the US!!! Nothing that’s happened to me over the last month at home or abroad has sunk in, because I was so frightened of releasing it that i grew concrete skin. But it definitely just cracked. And I can’t put into specific words how I feel right now, but ive never felt this way before! Thank you so much! I head home tomorrow for a little break before I head out to see you all on the tour and i cant wait.

Love forever and always
adele x
You deserve all of the success in the world! Embrace it....

No comments:

Post a Comment