Thursday, March 31, 2011

Katie Holmes Speaks On Suri Cruise Eating P-E-N-I-S Gummies!


Remember when I posted those pics of Suri Cruise eating those penis gummy treats a couple of weeks ago (if you don't remember, CLICK HERE)? Well her momma Katie Holmes is speaking about her famous daughter (one of my idols! problem?) Suri being photographed with the controversial candy treats!

During an interview on the Ellen show, Katie revealed:
“Recently, I took her to get ice cream in New York at this place called Serendipity that we go to all the time. It’s for kids. The clientele is children. We go in and we are waiting for a table and she grabs some gummies that are boy part gummies. I was horrified. P-e-n-i-s gummies. I said, oh wow those aren’t Swedish fish.”

“They are called p-e-n-i-s gummies and they look like it. She was holding the box and I was like ok, wow we don’t need that right now. Because I thought if I said put that back and then she’s going to say, what is this? And I really didn’t want to have that conversation. I was like, why are selling these here? This is for kids. And then it was on the cover of a magazine that I’m giving her those gummies.”
If she would've asked you what they were, as a parent, then you would've had to explain it, YES??? I mean, a penis IS how she came into this world, correct? YOUNG MOTHERS (said the person who has NO KIDS...the irony LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment