Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Thicker Kardashian Landed A Magazine Cover!


Oh, it's only jokes! I love me some Khlo-Money!!!

The youngest Kardashian sister, Khloe Kardashian, has risen from the not so popular ranks and landed her very own cover of a major magazine. This time, it's the first ever COSMO Middle East! NIIIICE!

In the new publication, Khloe discusses pretty much what we already know about her and her popular family: career, her struggles with her father's death, husband Lamar Odom and more!

More flix under the break.....



“I’m the ugly sister. I’m the fat one. I’m the transvestite. I have had those mean things said about me at least twice a day for the last five years. It’s horrible, you know? But I can brush that stuff off ... Kim and Kourtney have said to me, ‘If we were put under the same negative attention that you are, we couldn’t handle it.’"

Awwwwwww! *BAD Flash* If it means anything, you're our fave Khloe!!! No? Not so much? Dah well.....



Images: Cosmopolitan


No comments:

Post a Comment