Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lindsay Lohan's FULL "Tonight Show" Interview


For those who missed it, peep Lindsay Lohan's full interview with Jay Leno for "The Tonight Show".
“You know, I’ve made a lot of poor decisions in the past, and I’m dealing with the consequences of those decisions, so there were times I was concerned, but I’m a fighter and I know that I have to work to gain respect back and I’m willing to do the work that I have to do to follow through with being an actress.”

She continued, “I feel like I’ve let a lot of my fans down by putting myself in situations where I wasn’t thinking clearly. I really just want to be the person that I aspire to be…and be in this industry, make movies and do what I love to do.”

As for her recent trip to jail, she says: “It was an interesting experience and it was definitely a wake-up call….everything happens for a reason.”
Interview under the break....





No comments:

Post a Comment