Thursday, April 28, 2011

President Obama Speaks To Oprah Winfrey About Birth Certificate Debate (Sneak Peek)



In a sneak peek airing May 2nd, Oprah Winfrey sat down with President Barack Obama along with First Lady Michelle Obama to discuss the heated debate surrounding his birth certificate.

“Can I just say I was there, so I knew. I knew I had been born. I remembered it.”

Ha! Way to crack a joke Mr. President, but I must say this "birther" debate seriously makes my blood boil!

PS - Did the President call Donald Trump a "carnival barker"??? LMAO

1 comment:

  1. yes maam he did and i loved it. I mean this shit is redic. i was kind of upset that mr. pres even Entertained his dumb ass but i understand he was tired of hearing that shit. gotta respect the man cause he did it So Presidentailly(if that is even a word) lol
    Lets get this man back in office people

    TEAM OBAMA

    ReplyDelete