Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kim And Kris Gush About Each Other + Another Photo Of The 20-Carat Rock!


That ring needs it's own EVERYTHING! Huge doesn't even begin to properly describe it.....WOW!
Kris On Kim:
"I think probably within a month of meeting her I knew she was 'The One' "

After meeting in November during basketball season, the couple engaged in long talks on the phone to get to know one another. "We worked hard at it," says Humphries. 
REALLY? Cut the shyt, Large-Boy!
Kim on Kris:
"I really fell in love with him as a person – he's such a good person with a good heart. Everyone that meets him says the same thing."

"He's so funny," says Kardashian. "He has such a great sense of humor." 

"If I've had a long day, I'm working really hard or I'm stressed, I just can't wait to come home to him," she says. "The time that we've spent together, we have so much fun together and he always, no matter what, puts me in a good mood." 
Ya know, the Kardashians want all of us to do EXACTLY what we're doing now: TALKING ABOUT THEIR LIFE. It's what makes them their millions. I'm guilty....*shrug*



No comments:

Post a Comment