Thursday, May 26, 2011

Amber Rose Covers VIBE's "Sexy Issue" + Talks Kanye, Reggie Bush And More!


Now VIBE, this is more like it! Because that cover with Ricky Rozay was up for discussion in terms of "Sexy", but hey....it's all relative, yes?

Sex Pistol Amber Rose is the other face of VIBE magazine's "Sexy Issue" where she discusses her life, former relationship with Kanye (if Amber isn't talking about Yeezy, do we care about her? BE HONEST) and more!

Peep excerpts under the break....
On life Post-Kanye:
“What am I supposed to do? Crawl up in a corner and die ‘cause I’m not with Kanye anymore? Am I supposed to go back to the strip club and not take these opportunities that I have?”

“Kanye would always tell be how beautiful I was and that I was going to be iconic. He always said that, ‘Baby, you are iconic. You don’t understand what you have. I didn’t. I didn’t understand it.”

HA! Tell 'em Amber!

On her "relationship" with Reggie Bush:
“Me and Reggie [Bush] dated very briefly after Kanye...We were both each other’s rebound and we both knew that and were cool with that.”

On how relatable she is:
“I don’t have rich parents and it’s a struggle. I can’t just call my dad and be like, ‘Dad, my money is a little messed up. Can you buy me a car or a house? It’s not like that for me. I feel like more people will relate to my story than the Kardashians or the Hiltons.”

I can agree with that! But BE CLEAR....the only reason why people were checking and continue to check for you is because of Kanye! You BOTH keep your names in each other's mouths and the press eats it up. At the end of the day...I'm not mad! Get your coins, Goldie!


1 comment:

  1. YYYYEESSS Amber just what i needed cause this bitch at my job was breakdancing on my nerve HONEY.. that lip, skin and them shades have brought me back to where I need to be and I thank you

    ReplyDelete