Thursday, May 26, 2011

Oprah Gave One Of The Most Inspiring Season Finale Hoorahs In My Lifetime (VIDEO)



Hear me when I say....THIS WOMAN PREACHED!!!! Inspiring does not begin to describe how I felt after viewing Oprah Winfrey's final show.

If you weren't inspired by anything she said, I don't know what to make of your life you heartless human being You!

Some quotes:
Your real job in life is to figure out what your calling is, and then do it.

You can help somebody, you can listen, you can forgive, you can heal, you have the power to change someone’s life. Start embracing the life that is calling you, and use your life to serve the world.

Take responsibility for your life. You are responsible for the energy you create for yourself and the energy you bring to others.

You don’t have to depend on anyone else. ’Jerry Maguire’ was just a movie. No one completes you.

Pay it forward. Be that safe harbor for somebody else. Connect, embrace, liberate, love somebody, just one person, then spread that to two, then as many as you can. You’ll see the difference it makes.

For all of you who get riled up when I mention God and you want to know which God I’m talking about, I’m talking about the same one you’re talking about. I’m talking about the alpha and omega, the omniscient, the underpresent, the ultimate consciousness, the source, the force, the all of everything there is, the one and only G-o-d. That’s the one I’m talking about. God is love. And God is life. And your life is always speaking to you.
YAAAAAAASSSSSSSS, Lady O! I might just step into church on Sunday! WHEW! And for those that know me personally know that place scares me....LOL. Just being honest....


Source

1 comment:

  1. Where is my damn tissue lady in peach goes out looking BEAUTIFUL and i cant help but to touch on Stedman showing up again. Im sorry but i like them too giving us some PDA lol

    Flash i heard that she has a new show coming on in January i havent watched the finale yet. wha tu got

    ReplyDelete