Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ryan Reynolds Opens Up About His Divorce With Scarlett Johansson To DETAILS Mag


Such a cutie-pie, ain't he?

Actor Ryan Reynolds gave a sit-down interview to Details magazine's June issue where he "talks about" his divorce from ex-wife Scarlett Johansson and why he is not ready to start dating!
On not opening up about his divorce:
“I’ll say this: the media was not invited to my marriage, and they’re definitely not invited into the divorce.”
I HEAR THAT!

More under the break.....



"Anyone who gets divorced goes through a lot of pain, but you come out of it. I'm not out of it yet. At all."


"Any kind of crisis can be good. It wakes you up. I gotta say, I'm a different person than I was six months ago. I'm very happy not to be in a relationship right now. That's okay. I didn't plan on it, that's for sure . . . but that's okay."


"Departing a relationship and still maintaining the idea that this is still the same person I married is a great luxury that I experienced. Thankfully I was in a relationship where two people chose to remain on the high road in every regard."

Images: DETAILS


No comments:

Post a Comment