Thursday, June 30, 2011

Today's Phrase That Pays Goes To...


....Aaron Carter (yes, VERY random but peep what this fool said about Michael Jackson).
"I never talked about it... This is the first time. I do... I miss Michael... I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did... But I was also troubled about what he did to me... Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15. He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff... We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behavior bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police..."
Somebody...Anybody. Please let Pizza-Face borrow a chair so that he can have a BIG SEAT!!!! 

Anything to get back in the spotlight, eh Aaron? SMH

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment