Thursday, July 21, 2011

"Basketball Wives" Star Royce Reed Breaks Down The Fight Between Evelyn And Jennifer


In one of the most funniest blogs I've read as of late, "Basketball Wives" star Royce Reed (Dwight Howard's babymomma) shared her thoughts and opinions on the big showdown between her arch nemesis Jennifer Williams and Evelyn Lozada on their popular reality show.

Say what you will about Royce, but she is NOT in the azz-kissing business and I can do NOTHING but respect her for that. Now as for her style of dress, momma let's talk! I can understand you not giving two-shyts about fashion and your priorities lying in other places (TRUST ME...I can respect that), but a little thought and effort won't kill anyone, k?

In my opinion, Royce was sick and tired of being abused and berated the first couple of seasons, and clearly she isn't goin to take it anymore! And for that my dear, BRAVO!

Peep her blog under the break......




OK HERE WE GO! AGAIN THIS IS MY BLOG AND I SAY WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT AND HOW I WANT. IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT DON’T READ IT.

I decided to make this blog post a self-help guide…there will be 3 subjects. Here we go!

Chronicles of the Basketball Wives, err, Girlfriends, errr Exes and a Wife….ahem…
1. How to Start a Loving and Respectful Relationship
2. How to Make The Most of Your Overseas Trip
3. How To Build a Great and Long-lasting Friendship


Guide 1: How To Start a Loving and Respectful Relationship
Shade Factor: 6
As we have heard from Jennifer, you must consider EVERY man you go on a date with a boyfriend. Yes, EVERY. You must put yourself on stalker status and claim them as “Your Boo”. You also MUST sleep with them to keep them….hence her going through a divorce. Despite the fact, I’ve ONLY had 2 boyfriends not 3 in the past 3 not 1 years, I guess I’m doing something wrong by living up to my morals. BUT, since it comes from the mouth of Jen-God it must be true. I find it funny though that I seem to come up in conversation pertaining to my sex life when I’m such a Non-Muthaf***n Factor. Dammit! Contrary to popular belief it is assured that since Jennifer went on that blind date, he is now her boyfriend and I’m guessing she slept with him so that’s boyfriend #2, and I believe we see #3 somewhere down the line also…

What have we learned here? Not A Got Damn Thing! Which basically means you’re good! Screw your morals and upbringing, those beliefs went out in 1999. A man/woman will only respect your mind if you make the relationship physical right off and you claim then from date 1!

Guide 2: How to Make the Most of Your Overseas Trip
Shade Factor: 8
As I stated in the confessional, I saw this trip being full of drama. My trip to Rome consisted of Site Seeing, photo ops, a little souvenir shopping, and great dining. Basically I did it ALL wrong. When you go on an overseas trip you must take ALL your drama and issues with each other to that country and squash it there. Yes, like a Drama Retreat. You must confront your best friend, worst enemy, and call out those who cant hold water. Every time you sit down to eat, be angry. Every time you walk with someone, bring up the issues with someone else, ESPECIALLY if it pertains to your best friend. Lastly, when you are in your downtime you must PLOT on how you want to handle any and all ambushes you plan to have while Shaunie plays peace maker….yeah…This way, you will leave that country not remembering the culture but remembering your issues. AWESOME! Cant wait to go back. Shaunie, how bout next time you invite Gloria and Laura! I foresee Fun Times!!! To Tami, just as you thought I was an idiot for trying to build something with Meeka, I think you’re crazy for believing these chicks may have any sense of loyalty to you. If any, its because they are afraid to get on your bad side. We can argue it up and down face to face then go have drinks after-wards BUT it wont be in Rome.

What have we learned here? Overseas means throwing someone Overboard, Under the Bus, and Out in Traffic. Which basically means, no souvenirs…unless it’s Holy Water.

Guide 3: How To Build a Great and Longlasting Friendship
Shade Factor: 9
Under NO circumstances are you to EVER have a mind of your own. You must pick one person to be the Alpha female or male and everyone else has to play the “Yes Man”. You are never, I mean NEVER, under any circumstance allowed to go against the grain or the opinion of the Alpha even if its the truth. Also, you must talk about the issues you have with your friend/s with others before confronting them. Yes, you need backup. You must answer any and all questions dishonestly the way the Alpha THINKS you should answer it, and the way she/he saw you answering it in their head. Evelyn, I’m confused as to why you were crying. Now your friendship wont be the same? Because your friend, your BFF, finally spoke her mind? I believe she said everything she stated in that interview to your face. I smell SH!T and its coming from your way. You did say you could give a performance so here’s your award for the best Sh!tshow! I must say, as much as Jennifer and I aren’t friends, I’m extremely proud of her for not backing down from her opinion. I honestly jumped up and down and started swinging my arms like she just dunked on Kobe’ but I digressed when I saw the tears. I felt better when she had that “whatever, she’ll get over it” attitude. Listen, my friends and I can argue and debate any and all issues all day then have dinner at night and hug it out. I’m hoping these 2 can hug it out while still standing their ground on their opinions Then and only then will I say this friendship has stood ONE of the tests of time. Let’s see how this ends, I give it a few weeks as opposed to a few months, I mean this time you didn’t swear on your daughters life you would never be friends as you did with Suzie, so I’m sure it wont last as long. Suzie, you look scared to speak. I’m not mad you read my text message but now you see what happened to me. You kinda felt like you had to PROVE your innocence. I get it, now you see how I felt in Spain. Difference is now, I no longer give a sh!t. Hence the reason why I haven’t built that great and longlasting friendship with these chicks. Tami, run! Suzie, run, Meeka, sprint.

What have we learned here? Blood is thicker than water and none of us are related. Therefore, only Yes men are allowed in fake, err I mean Real Friendships!

All and all, even though I wasnt seen in this episode I was definitely in more scenes than I thought! Till next week, notice the sarcasm, & shade… I’m outtie!!!
REEEEEEEEAD, Royce!

No comments:

Post a Comment