Sunday, July 31, 2011

FANTASIA IS PREGGERS!!!



COT DAMN!!!! Whew.....

In very shocking and surprising news, American Idol winner Fantasia Barrino has announced that she is in fact PREGNANT while performing at grand opening for Riverview Apartments in Jacksonville, FL earlier today (there is soooooooo many things wrong with that sentence, but I digress.....).

She told the jam packed crowd:
For a while I walked around figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me.  But now I tell you I don't live my life for folk. THIS CHILD THAT I AM CARRYING...God has given me this child.  And I don't have to hide it from NONE of y'all. 
My Heavens!!!

'Tasia hasn't announced WHO the father of her unborn child is, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that more than likely the father is Antwaun Cook, the guy she almost killed herself over.

YEAH, I said it. SMH.....

1 comment: