Thursday, August 11, 2011

Did You Watch Tia And Tamera Mowry's New Reality Show? A LOT Of People Did!


What a way to revive your career ladies! Marriage, babies, hit television sitcom, and now...SUCCESSFUL reality show! WHO KNEW!

Actresses Tia and Tamera Mowry's new  reality show, "Tia & Tamera", did some great numbers for the STYLE Network! So much so, that it was the most watched series premiere EVER for the network.

Good for you, ladies! I have to admit, before I watched the show I thought it would be your boring run of the mill reality show (let's face it it....if you don't have drama in your show, no one is going to watch it. And these twins don't necessarily have any negativity attached to their names). But I was pleasantly surprised. It provided a good balance sweetness with a tinge of "shade" throughout. I can dig it.

Congrats to the ladies. I guess the good guys can come out as the winners sometimes.

PS - The real star of the show IMO is Tia's husband Cory Hardict. He's kinda funny!


1 comment:

  1. Flash I so agree Cory is funny as hell. when he smelled his hand after he wiped the couch from her pee, i thought i would die lmao. they seem like a great couple

    ReplyDelete