Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kate Moss Shares Her Wedding In The September Issue Of VOGUE Magazine


Supermodel Kate Moss has scored the coveted September issue of VOGUE magazine!

In the feature, the once upon a time troubled model shares with the public her wedding day photos with husband, rocker Jamie Hince (42). 
On her wedding day jitters:
"If I didn't have my friends... I don't know how people do it. I've had big birthday parties, and I've thrown parties for other people, but this is a completely different thing. It's the Met Ball! Because you have to look at every piece of cutlery; the details are intense. And then you wake up thinking about the ballet shoes for the girls; is the satin ribbon right? I've gone mental."
More photos and excerpts under the break....



On why Jaime was 'the one' after watching a documentary called “Big Fat Gypsy Weddings”:
"I am so romantic about Gypsies. They're not allowed to do anything until they get married. So they all get married really young, at 16. You can't believe the dresses. They're like blinging butterflies times 10; they can't move down the aisle! It's so genius. I was just watching Jamie, so cute, and I was like, these girls, they just spend their whole life waiting for that day-let's do it!"

 
Gown designed by friend John Galliano. Too cute!
 

At one point before the wedding, Kate's daughter Lila Grace asked, “Mummy, are you stressed?”

CHIC!
Images: VOGUE/Mario Testino

No comments:

Post a Comment