Thursday, August 25, 2011

Seems Like Jim Carrey Is Sweet On Emma Stone, Eh?


Well isn't that uh.....cute?

In a hilarious video posted on his website, funnyman Jim Carrey appears to have a secret crush on The Help star, Emma Stone:
"I think you're all the way beautiful. Not just pretty but smart and kindhearted. If I were a lot younger I would marry you and we would have chubby little freckle-faced kids. We'd laugh all day long and go camping and play Yahtzee and tell ghost stories by the fire," he says. "And everyday for the rest of your life you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you. But I'm not. I'm 49. I have lines on my face. Sometimes a little gray in my beard and it takes me a lot longer to pee than it used to."
HA! BTW, Emma is 22 Dancers....
"I just wanted to let you know how I felt. I think you're pretty special. I wish you continued success and artistic fulfillment but most of all I wish you love and contentment," he says. "That's all."
Fire Marshall Bill, do you need a nap?

Sidebar - Did he say that he wants to have "chubby little freckle-faced kids" with her? LMAO

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment