Thursday, August 25, 2011

Zoe Saladana At The "Colombiana" LA Premiere


Actress Zoe Saldana ditched her Balmain ensemble last week in Miami for a more demure Valentino look at the "Colombiana" premiere in Los Angeles last night.

Joined by her co-star Jordi Molla and fiance Keith Britton, the "Avatar" darling said that she has been changed since filming the high suspense movie:
“After playing Cataleya I feel different. I will never go into a restaurant or anywhere and sit with my back to the exit. Now I always sit with my back to the wall so I can assess everyone in the room and everyone who comes in, just in case.”
Just in case what, girl? Ain't nobody gonna get you.

More flix under the break.....



 
Purrrdy!

Zoe and Jordi Molla (look at those GORGE eyes)
Fiance Keith Britton

Images: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment