Saturday, August 13, 2011

Selita Ebanks Talks Diddy As A Kisser And Nick Cannon's Man Meat (VIDEO)



Oh Lord! This isn't gonna go so well.

Model turned wanna be actor Selita Ebanks sat down with "Naughty But Nice with Rob," on HDNetto give an interview where she was asked about Diddy as a kisser (she acted with him on 'Hawaii 5-0') and Nick Cannon's "Mariah Carey private area" (if you know what I mean). Peep the interview under the break!

Oh, but it gets better! She not only 'kissed and told', but she also spoke about "not really" being engaged to Nick Cannon:
“I mean I technically wore a ring but I don’t think I was really engaged. I want a Prince. I want Prince Harry. Do you think the queen would accept me?”
WELP!
And as far as kissing she gives Cannon a “meh” but was less enthusiastic about his other, most private asset giving it an even less passionate “meh.”
Let me go on record by saying that I feel that this was TACKY of her to say! I mean, has she enrolled in Public Relations 101??? Give a politically correct answer and be on your way. And it was quite obvious she realized she stuck her foot in her mouth afterwards.

DAH WELL!

the most important question is: Mariah Carey....WHAT SAY YOU??? *stick out microphone*






Source


1 comment:

  1. BUM Bitch thats y i dont like her but i must admit she looks nice in the pic above. Mariah shld lay that bum bitch out

    ReplyDelete