Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Snooki Wants Lots Of Guido Babies With Boyfriend!


Oh GREAT! Because of course the world needs more zebra print wearing, spray tanned little people running around. Right? GOSH I love this gal!

Although it was reported months ago that Jersey Shore breakout star Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi had broken up with her boyfriend Jionni LaValle, the two seem to be going strong. Hear that 'The Situation'? GOING STRONG. Take a hint Popeye.

Snooki stopped by GMA this morning where Jionni accompanied here, and was asked by Lara Spencer about her relationship with the Italian stud-muffin *sarcasm*:
"Jionni is a great guy so I'm so down for making Guido babies with him..Not yet. I'm only 23, but eventually I would love to get married."
Oh Snooki!

So has she calmed down with her partying ways?
"I've calmed down already. I don't hook up anymore. I'll always be this crazy, fun person, but when it's time to get married, I'm going to be an amazing wife."
GIRL! Who you fooling? We don't believe you....

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment