Wednesday, August 10, 2011

TBS Says Bye-Bye To George Lopez's `Lopez Tonight'!


*gasp* REALLY? I thought his show was actually funny with GREAT guests! I mean "The Monique Show", I can understand (YEAH...I said it!). 

The cable network said in a statement:

"TBS has reached the difficult decision not to order a third season of `Lopez Tonight,'" the network said, adding that it was proud to have worked with the "immensely talented comedian and entertainer." TBS declined further comment. The decision was based not only on ratings but also the cost of the show, according to a person familiar with the production, who spoke on condition of anonymity because TBS hadn't authorized public comment.

A call to Lopez's representatives was not immediately returned.
Bummer! Don't give up, my people of color!

No comments:

Post a Comment