Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tracee Ellis Ross Is DIVINE On Essence Mag's September Issue


Although she has remained out of the spotlight for quite some time since her hit TV show "Girlfriends" went off the air, now Tracee Ellis Ross (daughter to the legendary Diana Ross) is back on the scene with a new TV show - "Reed Between The Lines" - and by landing the coveted September issue of ESSENCE magazine. 
“…On Girlfriends I had become a woman, but it wasn’t until three or four years later that I really began to embody who I had become.”
 Tracee has always been one of my faves! My girlfriends and I mimmicked every outfit she wore on "Girlfriends". So CHIC, DIVINE, FABULOUS! I mean, she IS "Lady Diana's" daughter!


1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL and i am glad she covering up that eye no shade im just saying

    ReplyDelete